And behind the pink flowers a smile from my boyfriend, Richard. Richard since our first weekend together looked at me as a perfect woman to marry and spend the rest of my life with. Richard, talked about children, beach wedding, said he loved me every 20 minutes, and alas if I didn't answer with I love you too, yes, there had to be the repetition of the words I LOVE YOU. At that very moment I only knew how to laugh, but who knows me knows that that laugh was nervous, a few minutes ago I was flirting with Christian, who was beautiful, sure of himself, totally different from Richard. That night I managed to act as if nothing had happened, I fell asleep in Richard's arms watching a serie on Netflix, when he snuck away to keep me awake. The next morning, on Thursday, there was another good day for the Doctor. At that time I already called him by name, because he asked me a lot to leave informality aside. At the end of the night, my Douctor asked to make a video call, we talked a...
Comentários
Postar um comentário